Conversational hypnosis

Conversational Hypnosis

“Super-Educated, Hypnotist To The Stars Reveals The Mind-Blowing Secret Techniques That Enable You To Control Virtually Every Move and Decision That Others Make By Simply Talking To Them!”

“Now Even The Thoughts Of Other People Can Be Orchestrated To Meet Your Every Desire With Nothing More Than Mere Words!”

“This Intoxicating Potion Of Persuasion Can Be Used At Any Given Moment To Entrance the Likes Of Anyone Into Giving You Exactly What You Want!”

“Discover How And Why Some People Have Their Every Wish Granted By Doing Nothing But Speaking...While Others Work Themselves To The Bone Only To Wind Up Broke, Unhappy And Lonely.”

Here’s Why Hypnotherapy Delivers Results Where Other Attempts Fail Miserably…

The success of every single attempt to better your life using methods other than hypnotherapy rides on one single factor, which seems pretty simple yet it’s the reason why a majority of people never actually make it in life.

And that factor is called taking action.

People love to plan, love to dream and love to imagine the future.

How many times have you thought about what you would feel like if you lost that extra weight or met that special person or made that million dollars?

How many times have you postponed actually doing something about it?

How many times have you planned to wait until January 1st to start exercising?

Or waited until you felt better about yourself to get into the dating scene more aggressively?

Or told yourself, you need to get all your bills paid before you can venture into other areas to make more money?

Does this day, when all action is supposed to take place, ever actually come? And if it does, does it last?

In most cases, it doesn’t. Most of us are creatures of habit.  The human mind loves comfort and familiarity. Taking action to change your life can be both uncomfortable, unfamiliar and downright terrifying at times.

So left to your own devices, chances are you’ll never take the right course of action or continue it as long as you should.

And taking no action is a failure in itself…point blank.

It’s not your fault that things happen this way.

What I’m about to tell you is a vicious truth that many so called “self-improvement experts” want to keep buried away forever like a dreadful secret:

“Almost all self-improvement products on the market today are designed with the sole purpose of up-selling you into an endless cycle of buying.”

Now I’m not saying that there aren’t products out there jam-packed with powerful information that you can use to fuel your progressive enhancement.

But what I am saying is that in most cases, only half of the story is being told.

To get access to the other half, you have to purchase something else; and then something after that; and then something after that.

And the reason why is simple.

People would rather subscribe to a dream than to the convoluted world that is sometimes reality.

It’s always easier to take the path of least resistance.

And that path usually consists of procrastination defined by constant planning - or dreaming as I see it - through purchasing the “next big answer to all of your problems”.

Realizing this evil truth exists and unfortunately I was falling victim to it. I decided I needed to look for something else, something that wouldn’t be designed to keep me running around in circles while the “self improvement experts” got rich.

That’s when I decided to try hypnotherapy. Because with hypnotherapy, there’s no time to think about not taking action or procrastinating. Your mind is pre-programmed for success before you start talking yourself into failure.

While I wasn’t exactly talking myself into failure, I was suffering from something known as analysis paralysis.

Basically, I was spending an inordinate amount of time thinking about what I should do…and in the process I wasn’t actually doing anything.

I had tried it all…with the exception of hypnosis.

For months on end, I scrimped and saved until I finally had enough money to book a private session with Steve.  Luckily for me, he wasn’t charging as much as he is today for his life-changing forms of therapy.

After I explained to Steve what problems I was having in my life, he decided that best course of action would be to use his hypnosis recordings as fuel for constant action.

These would prevent me from running in circles as I did in the past and help me keep moving in a positive direction.

Once things were going as planned, it was time to take my life to the next level.

That’s when I was introduced to perhaps the most powerful form of hypnosis on the planet…Conversational Hypnosis.

I say that because this form of hypnosis equips you with the highest power of all…the transcendent ability to hypnotize others!

You see, instead of spoon-feeding me his craft in small doses and having me run back to him like a starving hostage, Steve was actually transferring the power into my hands and putting me in the position of paramount control.

He was teaching me how to use the brains, abilities, talents, power, money, strengths, looks, desires, passions and all other positive attributes of others to my advantage all without deceptively manipulating them.

After just one session, my life started to change. I was closing sales easier than I did before.

After 2 sessions, I was not only closing better, I was closing more people.

By the time we reached 5 sessions, I had to pay an assistant out of pocket just to take care of my paperwork because I was too busy closing deals.

It came a point where all I did for 8 hours a day was take checks, credit cards and cash payments from people.

Within 1 year, I was able to purchase a house, a brand new SUV and even a $5,000 Breitling watch.

But there’s more to it than that…


High-Profile Hypnotist Of Beverly Hills Is Trained By The Man Responsible For The Creation Of NLP

In the 1980’s, hypnotherapy was wildly popular in the 90210 area code.

Celebrities of all kinds were stopping at nothing for services involving hypnosis and paying ridiculous amounts of money in the process…

And a good amount of them were lined up in the waiting room of Steve’s office in the prestigious Roxbury Medical Building.

And it’s no surprise why.

What Steve was doing with these celebrities was nothing short of miraculous.

He was taking ultra-successful superstars who had traveled the world, dined in the fanciest restaurants, sipped the finest wines and enjoyed the best things life had to offer, and offering them something they considered even more valuable than all of those things combined.

You see, if you possess the power of wealth and world recognition, there aren’t too many things that you can’t get your hands on.

With the snap of a finger and the right amount of money, a person can even eat lunch in California and still make it to France in time for dinner.